‘time to talk’™ CPD
The CPD opportunity is available to ‘time to talk’™ champions and supporting practitioners who may not be champions, but have previously accessed ‘time to talk’™ training and/or support the champions in their setting.
It is essential champions attend one of these sessions in order to keep up-to-date with implementing ‘time to talk’™. All sessions have the same content and are £20 to attend.
Cluster meetings aim to:
- provide up to date information and on-going professional development.
- showcase good practice and share ideas.
- provide opportunities to network with other champions and problem solve challenges together.
- provide specific support and advice where necessary.
- empower champions to share what they have learned with their teams in effective ways.
Format: The cluster meetings will be 2 hour sessions. Following a cluster meeting there will be an opportunity to have a pre-booked appointment with the Speech and Language Therapist. To arrange an appointment please contact the team directly.
Any setting wishing to complete the requirements of the ‘enhanced setting’ award must enable their champions to attend cluster meetings.
This will be held via Teams
Time to Talk™ Cluster CPD Sessions
Once payment is received you will receive a confirmation email of your payment and booking.
Please refer to the venue information page for details regarding parking arrangements.
Lunch is not provided.