By the end of the course most people will be able to:
· explain how the Unwritten Rules and other external factors may influence the relationship between Feelings, Thoughts and Behaviour
· describe the concept of Safety; the function of Early Warning Signs and the role of Rights and Responsibilities within the context of Theme 1
· develop a Personal Network of support within the context of Theme 2
· describe and apply the Seven PB Strategies in the PB process
· identify the links between the Protective Behaviours Process and the EYFS
· explore how their setting can be enriched and developed to assist children in feeling safer and more confident
· be able to start to assess existing resources and the environment to check for PBs consistency
On completion of the 2 days (and having attended the full duration of each day) participants will be registered with the Protective Behaviours Training Partnership and will be provided with a log in for access to a range of free resources to help put PBs into practice. www.protecctivebehaviourstraining.co.uk
Participants will also be encouraged to use the PB community website www.protectivebehaviours.org and will be invited to become an Associate Member of the national Protective Behaviours Association.
Once payment is received you will receive a confirmation email of your payment and booking.
Please refer to the venue information page for details regarding parking arrangements.
Lunch is not provided.