An essential introduction to positive play.
Leading Play specialists Inspired Children present the definitive course on Play for the Early Years sector. Play is the single most important developmental process in any child’s life. This course outlines some of the fascinating theories behind the magic of play and introduces learners to a wealth of games and experiences designed to improve positive play for children. More and more emphasis is being placed on self-directed and child-led play in nursery settings and this course is vital for settings wishing to push the boundaries of play for their children and subtly intervene to help make play better. This is one of our all time most popular courses and settings have repeatedly said that it has completely changed how they view play.
This course is suitable for anyone who works with young children
This course meets the following:
- EYFS areas of learning and development – Personal, social and emotional development, Communication and language, Physical Development, Understanding the world, Expressive arts and Design.
- Characteristics of Effective Learning – Playing and Exploring, Active Learning, Creating and Thinking Critically.
- Play Types – Fantasy Play, Imaginative Play, Role Play, Creative Play, Dramatic Play, Communication Play, Locomotor Play, Rough and Tumble Play.
- UN Convention on the Rights of a Child – Article 31
- Combatting the effects of Play Deprivation, ESS and Nature Deficit Disorder
Positive Play in the EYFS
Once payment is received you will receive a confirmation email of your payment and booking.
Please refer to the venue information page for details regarding parking arrangements.
Lunch is not provided.