The new framework is set to come into place in September 2019 and this course is designed to give you information and guidance on the proposed changes, ready for implementation.
The sessions will look at;
- The proposed framework – key changes
- Inspection judgement – what will they be looking for, what will stay the same
- Safeguarding – inspection of safeguarding will build around three core areas
- Curriculum framework that leaders build on to decide what they intend children to learn and develop
- The Inspection Handbook for Early Years, Schools, non-association independent schools, and further education and skills – an Early Years judgment
Education Inspection Framework 2019
Once payment is received you will receive a confirmation email of your payment and booking.
Please refer to the venue information page for details regarding parking arrangements.
Lunch is not provided.